2/27/2010

Sneaking into Mythos Castle


Hello!
My name is Coppelia, a member of Rampage Rabbits!
Rabbits is a name of clan, which will be the ruler of the Kingdom of Legends...xD

But Rampage Rabbits are small clan...only two members yet.
So I have to earn money to enliven us.......*grins*

There is Mythos Castle in Dread town.
They must be rich....I decided to rob their wealth!
Today I went to Mythos castle....



[4:08] Coppelia Mint: Raise your hands! *aims her gun to Mythos*
[4:09] Coppelia Mint: Hey!
[4:09] Deac Ambrose: Hey
[4:09] Coppelia Mint: Raise your hands! *aims her gun to Mythos*
[4:09] Coppelia Mint: Give me moneeey!
[4:10] Coppelia Mint: mmm
[4:10] Deac Ambrose: go away
[4:10] Deac Ambrose: leave now or die
[4:11] Coppelia Mint: give me money or die!!

~Battle~

[4:12] XRPS V0.9.2RC - METER: Coppelia Mint has been defeated by Deac Ambrose!

[4:13] Coppelia Mint: oops
[4:13] Deac Ambrose takes her money bag
[4:13] Coppelia Mint: haha its empty
[4:13] Deac Ambrose: now that should teach you
[4:13] Deac Ambrose takes her weapons
[4:13] Coppelia Mint: uggggh
[4:13] Coppelia Mint: I will revenge!!

sob sob.....
Today I learned that robbery is bit difficult for me...
Next time I'll sneak and steal stealthy. >_<

Kingdom is a Roleplay and Combat Multi-SIM community in Second Life.
- If you are interested, please visit kingdom and speak to one of Kingdom Mentors. In addition, visit our website.
- The most up to date and controlling rules will be available on the website. We currently use the XRPS Engine. A free system, that can be found at several vendors throughout Kingdom.
~~~ ** ~~~ NOTICE ~~~ ** ~~~
Kingdom is based in Mature SIMs and involves mature subject matter. By the Second Life Terms of Service and our own rules, you must be 18 YEARS or older to be in our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment