1/15/2010

Corruption by Akix

No one can corrupt me.
Kingdom of Legend

[RP log]
A demon lady Akix approached to Alica in Legend Kingdom.


[5:06] Alica Steampunk: Hi
[5:07] Akix Lemon: hi
[5:07] Akix Lemon: I found an angel
[5:07] Alica Steampunk: I was angel.....but no longer angel now
[5:07] Akix Lemon: You are ready to fall down
[5:08] Alica Steampunk: Already I can't come back to heaven
[5:08] Akix Lemon: smile *
[5:08] Akix Lemon: nods
[5:08] Alica Steampunk:But I have no will to join demon beings
[5:08] Akix Lemon: Already, you are our friend.
[5:09] Alica Steampunk shakes her head
[5:09] Akix Lemon sat next to her
[5:10] Akix Lemon: Don't refuse
[5:11] Alica Steampunk: You should keep distance from me....I am no longer angel. But I cant change my nature to destroy demons
[5:11] Akix Lemon:touched the feet of Alica gently
[5:11] Alica Steampunk leaps to her feet
[5:11] Akix Lemon: no, no, no
[5:11] Alica Steampunk: Don't touch me
[5:12] Akix Lemon : Appreciate. There are desires in your heart
[5:12] Alica Steampunk: I won't hesitate to destroy demon
[5:12] Akix Lemon : even if you can destroy me, you cant destroy your desire in heart
[5:13] Alica Steampunk laughs "I am different with corrupted races....my desire is only to achive God's law"
[5:13] Akix Lemon: grins
[5:13] Akix Lemon: The same thing, I heard from other fallen angels
[5:14] Alica Steampunk: You are going to spread vice
[5:14] Akix Lemon : If you want to kill me, do it. I won't fight
[5:15] Akix Lemon: However if you noticed your own desires,
[5:15] Akix Lemon: contact me
[5:15] Akix Lemon: bye
[5:16] Alica Steampunk: It never happen.....

((OOC))
Players can choose various races and classes in XRPS system.
Akix is a demon, she likes to roleplay as succubus xD


Kingdom is a Roleplay and Combat Multi-SIM community in Second Life.
- If you are interested, please visit kingdom and speak to one of Kingdom Mentors. In addition, visit our website.
- The most up to date and controlling rules will be available on the website. We currently use the XRPS Engine. A free system, that can be found at several vendors throughout Kingdom.
~~~ ** ~~~ NOTICE ~~~ ** ~~~
Kingdom is based in Mature SIMs and involves mature subject matter. By the Second Life Terms of Service and our own rules, you must be 18 YEARS or older to be in our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment