1/17/2010

Talk with a Demon

In Kingdom of Legend, RP includes combat sometimes.
But its not necessary...today I talked with a demon about life, in peace.

Back alley of kingdom

[RP log]
(This log has been edited to shorten and remove spam.)
Today I met a demon in Kingdom....and talked with him about life.

[5:41] Alica Steampunk watches Remington wondering if he doesn't feel heat
[5:41] Alica Steampunk: Hello.....you seem to be burning....are you OK?
[5:42] Remington Daikon: Oh I am fine.. this just reminds me of home.

...

[5:44] Remington Daikon: By the way.. I am Remington.. who may you be?
[5:45] Alica Steampunk: My name is Alica
[5:45] Remington Daikon: Nice to meet you. are you new to the city?
[5:45] Alica Steampunk: Nice to see you too. I came to this city about 2 weeks ago....from far away
[5:46] Alica Steampunk: I heard that there is a kingdom which is filled with vice and chaos
[5:46] Alica Steampunk: So I came here to confirm it
[5:47] Remington Daikon: well I deffnly fit the Chaos bill.
[5:48] Remington Daikon: Though I used to be of Order... like you...
[5:48] Alica Steampunk: mm....what did corrupt you...
[5:50] Remington Daikon: Rebellion towards god.. I sided with Lucifer all those millennium ago..

[5:50] Remington Daikon: but I am trying hard to leave that life behind me.. I nly do good deeds now..
[5:51] Alica Steampunk: Ohhhh.....Okay, I pray for you so that you can come back to heaven....
[5:52] Remington Daikon: *** Listens to him speak fomr within and laighes at his foolishness***
[5:52] Alica Steampunk: I was in Heaven too...the gate of haven no longer opens for me though
[5:52] Remington Daikon: Why is that?
[5:53] Alica Steampunk: I came to earth to achieve God's plan...to destroy all demons and all corrupted races
[5:54] Remington Daikon: *eyes her* so you will be trying to destroy me?
[5:54] Alica Steampunk: But I met friends.....they are "corrupted" people according to God's law
[5:55] Alica Steampunk: I betrayed God
[5:55] Alica Steampunk: That's the reason....
[5:56] Remington Daikon: well I feind all humanity is corrupted.. to soem point.. it comes down t the choices we make..

...

[5:59] Remington Daikon: In fact I gave up my immortality to love, save and be with my Wife.
[6:00] Remington Daikon: and you as well.
[6:00] Alica Steampunk: ohh, thats good *smile*
[6:00] Remington Daikon: Would you object to a hug fomr a semi kindred spirit?
[6:01] Alica Steampunk: No
[6:01] Remington Daikon hugs Alica
[6:01] Remington gives Alica a VERY BIG hug.。
[6:01] Alica Steampunk hugs back
[6:01] Remington Daikon: I hope you find your way back home one day
[6:01] Alica Steampunk: Perhaps I will choice same way with you...thanks Remington
[6:02] Remington Daikon: Your welcome Alica.. I wish you the best.

Today I found that not all demons are spreading evil and chaos xD


Kingdom is a Roleplay and Combat Multi-SIM community in Second Life.
- If you are interested, please visit kingdom and speak to one of Kingdom Mentors. In addition, visit our website.
- The most up to date and controlling rules will be available on the website. We currently use the XRPS Engine. A free system, that can be found at several vendors throughout Kingdom.
~~~ ** ~~~ NOTICE ~~~ ** ~~~
Kingdom is based in Mature SIMs and involves mature subject matter. By the Second Life Terms of Service and our own rules, you must be 18 YEARS or older to be in our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment